Wednesday 8 February 2017

Data Sufficiency with three statements

Directions (1-4): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I  II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer accordingly.
1.      How is Lucky related to Monu?
I. Pooja is the mother-in-law of Nutan, the wife of Lucky.
II. Pooja’s brother is Lucky’s maternal uncle.
III. Pooja’s husband is the only son of  Monu.
(1) only I and II                     (2) only I and III
(3) Any two of the three
(4) Only I and either II and III
(5) Question cannot be answered even with the information in all three statements.
2.      Who amongst Mayank, Inderjeet, Rachna, Ravi and Nisha is the first arrived Bank.
I. Rachna arrived bank before Mayank and Inderjeet but not before Nisha.
II. Ravi is not the first to arrive bank
III. Mayank is not the last to arrive bank.
(1) only I                                  (2) only I and II
(3) only I and either riI and III
(4) All I, II and III
(5) Question cannot be answered even with the information in all three statements.
3.      What is the code of LED in a code language?
I. ‘Use the LED’ is written as ‘we ta re’ in the code language.
II. ‘LED is Big’ is written as ‘pe da ta’.
III. ‘Always use LED’ is written as ‘ma re ta’.
(1) only I and II or II and III
(2) only I and III                    (3) only II and III
(4) All I, II and III necessary
(5) Question cannot be answered even with the information in all three statements.

4.      Towards which direction ‘AGRA’ from Delhi?
I. ‘MATHURA’ is to the west of Delhi and to the north of ‘Faridabad’.
II. ‘Palwal’ is to the east of AGRA and to the south of ‘Faridabad’.
III. ‘Ghaziabad’ is to the north-east of ‘AGRA’ and north of ‘Palwal’.
(1) only III                                               (2) only II and III
(3) All I, II and III                                  (4) only I and II
(5) Question cannot be answered even with the information in all three statements.


No comments:

Post a Comment